No announcement yet.

Let's do a test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it be crazy though, if the execution was secret, then it leaked out, that the executioners were actually his allies, who took him to safety? To a new secret location, where he leads the attacks against the infidels!!

That would be interesting.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Yes, it would be interesting. Write it. An alternative ending. Might be pretty cool.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Nah. Plus, I'm sure that won't happen, there will deifnitely be attendants, non-Iraqis, to make sure it is done. They don't hand him over and not supervise it all.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

They should cruzify him, that would be cooler, and crueler
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

That would be cruel, to die in the symbol of Christians.

That is weird though, that Christians have taken the cross as a symbol. Like Bill Hicks says, is that what Jesus wants to see when he returns to the earth? The cross? I don't think so!! But that's how Christians operate, through pain and misery

that would also be an interesting threat to jihadists.. to state, that we will kill every captured enemy soldier by crusifixion, and the body will be not buried, but left for pigs to eat. Now you'd have to be a fool to take the chance to be a martyr.
            In da butt.

Comment

You're evil.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Well, it's the motivation for the suicide bombers at least, to be a martyr.. then again, I'm mixing things here, jihadists aren't necessarily those bombers, right? So we'll have to change that to include bombers. Then they'd come up with something too, so we'll see who comes up with the most cruel stuff at the end.

Why can't we go back to the ages, where you can claim the bodies of the fallen? Is that too much to ask? I know it's done sometimes, but what's the point not doing it always? I think it's the minimum amount of respect you can show to enemy, to be able to give their body back, so their families can have a proper burial. That's what you'd want to be done for yourself so why not?

Especially today, when we have gone to like digital age of killing people, it's not so personal anymore. It's like long distance killing, gone are the days when the warriors like knights battled it out, toe to toe. And that must have sucked too, because if you were a soldier in those days, chances were you wouldn't survive anyway, with so much fighting going on anyway. For what? For King? And why did the King always not die? I bet it's a myth that the King went to the battles, I bet he stayed in the castle, sodomizing all the wives of the knights.

Which reminds me of the WWI. There were some weird habits in there, like people agreeing not to attack each other when you were eating and stuff. Of course, that rule was broken many times, but it still was an unwritten rule sometimes. Is that nice? It's like, we are so nice, that we allow them to eat in peace, then after that we go kill them, because it's better to die with your stomach full. And also considering it was one of the most cruel wars ever. People just pretty much dying in bunches, like a game, who scores most kills combined with own casualties.

No wonder Hitler got screwed up in that war, how can you not be screwed up after that one? How about we do not leave these trenches, because we think that by defending our position, we die less and kill them more? IF we both happen to just sit on our trenches, so what? Let the politicians then come and do thsoe open field attacks, ****, I'm not getting myself killed this way. Give me a fighting chance at least.. I bet the French invented this style of fighting, just to screw up the world. The English came up with the tea break, just to add some class into the way of .. mass murder, and the Indians put their weird twist into it with Elephant frontal assaults.
                In da butt.

Comment

Save the noose...Reinstate President Saddam! He really knew how to keep these crazy f***ing "martyrs" under his thumb. Instead of hanging him, we ought to be taking lessons from him...Notice how screwed up and hostile Iraq is now, compared to when he was running the show. Once the US pulls out of Iraq, whether it is sooner or later, it's just going to turn into another Iran. Oh, well...

Just kidding. Carry out the sentence imposed at your earliest convenience.
                  A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man which he proposes to pay off with your money.

Comment

If you don't mind, I think I'll just save this.

Comment

Well, it should be on in.. one hour?
                      In da butt.

Comment

That's what they say.

Comment

Hang him 10 times in a row and it still won't be enough
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

That's true. It's like you can't beat the gay out of the person, even if you tried. But it doesn't hurt to try But only if they're Italian. Because they invented the mafia thing, and it still plagues us today. So we declare war on Italian gays as retaliation.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Well, it's done now.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

We now need to focus on invading the lands infested by the Scandinavian barbarians
                                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X