No announcement yet.

Kaboom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have a faulty launch pad. I think it's built on a slant.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Happens to Swedish launches all the time. But we have the decency to locate our launch pad in the most rural wilderness of Europe, not in one the fastest growing polulation centres of the country.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by DanS

American ingenuity is nothing compared to Chinese ingenuity.

Long March 3 circa 1996.
        I thought it was Long Wang.

Innocent people got killed? That sounds strange, thematically.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

The "anomaly" part also made me laugh.
          I'll make sure to use a much weaker word next time something goes wrong around me...
          I can't believe nobody got injured.

Comment

is that video real? It looks like part of some movie? I can't imagine it was that dramatic.

Comment

American fireworks.
              Chinese fireworks.

Comment

Russian fireworks

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Holy **** to the Russian fireworks, I have not seen a nuke explode like that. Was that video slowed down?
                  be free

Comment

I think it looks like that because it's so damn big
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Okay, canucks, one thing straight please ...

Redneck jokes are for REDNECKS, not TEXANS. Yes, just like you, we have several distinct parts of our country. In fact rather more distinct.

REDNECKS are from the Appalachians, ie West Virginia, Kentucky, and such. They marry their cousins, strum banjos, listen to Bluegrass, and have funny accents.

TEXANS wear ten gallon hats, have at least sixteen firearms in their possession, shoot into the air randomly, and use Mexicans for target practice.

Please keep these two straight. Otherwise you show your parochial nature, and nobody likes a parochial Canuck.

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                        Holy **** to the Russian fireworks, I have not seen a nuke explode like that. Was that video slowed down?
                        Perhaps it was the explosion of the Tzar-Bomb,
                        the biggest nuke ever tested

As for the Rockets:
                        I assume houses and land near these rocket launching sites are very cheap
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                        X