Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaboom!

Delta II circa 1997.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

American ingenuity.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

As opposed to Canadian's sweeping up moose**** with an innovative new style moose**** broom.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          As opposed to Canadian's sweeping up moose**** with an innovative new style moose**** broom.
          'least it don't explode, Texan-style.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I don't see texan noted in the clip. but don't be embarrassed. Having the best moose**** sweepers is a thing you can tell your nieces and nephews about.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

An "anomaly" of the Delta II rocket? The f*cking thing blew up, you dumbass!
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

"Anomaly"? No poop. (**** is cencored...)
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

'least it don't explode, Texan-style.
                  Yeah, I don't get your comment either. Texans have rocket scientists?

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    I don't see texan noted in the clip. but don't be embarrassed. Having the best moose**** sweepers is a thing you can tell your nieces and nephews about.
                    'least they ain't incest, Texan-style.

Comment

How do you explain your existence?

Comment

It must have been designed by a Texan. Its a wonder there isn't a picture of a banjo and the designers sister pasted on the side of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          American ingenuity.
                          American ingenuity is nothing compared to Chinese ingenuity.

Long March 3 circa 1996.
                          Last edited by DanS; December 29, 2006, 18:47.
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Cranky, I would respond, but you are so meaningless, that this is all you're getting.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                              American ingenuity is nothing compared to Chinese ingenuity.
                              I'm surprised they let that footage get out; they usually broadcast their launches with a significant delay, in case something like that happens.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X