Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Humidifiers

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

You're right. But then again, this isn't really a very economic way of heating. Is electricity that dirt cheap in Bulgaria? They should rise the prices then and make Kozloduy safer (or give it up).
    My elctricity bill is less than 30 Euro per month in the winter. My airconditioner is extremely eficient. AFAIK electricity here is not much cheaper than in rest of Europe.
    Quendelie axan!

Comment

Well I suppose if you didn't want to elevate the temperature too much you could get some form of nebuliser...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Humidifiers

Originally posted by Sir Og
        My elctricity bill is less than 30 Euro per month in the winter. My airconditioner is extremely eficient. AFAIK electricity here is not much cheaper than in rest of Europe.
        Believe it or not, when I still heated with electricity (heat storage units that work with cheaper night-electricity), I used to have a 180€/month bill, average for 12 months!
        Now that I only use little of that heating (now I use simple firewood), I'm down to less than 100€.
        Well, I live in a 120m2 flat with 3.5m room height, but still...
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

now, if you really want to cut down on the heating and humidifying bill, get a roommate, or better yet, a girlfriend.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Or an Ahmadinejad...he blows a lot of hot air
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I use a combined Bush, Ahmadinejad, Chavez sauna.
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
              X