X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's now "Thorn".
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

He randomly messaged me on ICQ yesterday, to talk about nothing at all and this website: http://inverteddungeon.com/daemon/index2.html
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
        He's now "Thorn".
        Thorn's nothing like I remember EVC

Comment

WTF happened to my ignore list anyway?
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo

Thorn's nothing like I remember EVC
            You never know quite what you're getting with the great man. He's gone from being a Tasmanian Devil of mischief to being something quite fragile and troubled. But, bless his little cotton socks, he's been a source of great joy to many over the years, and I think we all wish him well. I certainly do.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
              WTF happened to my ignore list anyway?
              someone screwed up and they had to wipe them all.

Comment

Re: Re: Poly's rise and fall of civilizations

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

I wasn't aware of being part of any "invasion". However I did first register in the same week as Alexander's Horse and Evan Von Christoph. I think it's generally recognised that the downward spiral started about then.
                I had no idea you were still lurking.
                I'm proud to have made you post.

I thought I could seed inexact information and get away with it

Comment

Fez was the world´s only public homosexual fan of Francisco Franco, he was an american, son of spaniards, and temporarily living in south america due to his parents job
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    Isn't Apoc Virginian? He is going/went to VMI.
                    He might be now, but from what i knew of him he was from houston and going to school up there as imran said.
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

The Bulgarian invasion is scheduled to begin after the Icelandic invasion but before the Burkina Faso and Lesotho invasions.
                      Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Don't listen to the curry-fetishists. The English Breakfast is alive and well, as is the Sunday Roast.
                        23 and never had a curry

proud supporter of english breakfast, sunday roasts and fish&chips !
                        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by ískallin
                          The time will come when the Icelandic invasion will take poly by storm.. Just you wait.

Bwahahahahahha...

I think you might have better luck if you join the kiwi invasion instead
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Man, I wish I were part of an invasion...

Oh right, Iraq!
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                            X