Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An interesting thing about Coca-Cola....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I head water is a pretty good cleaning substance also.

Stop drinking water. Make it a national program.

A terrifying number of things dissolves in water, including the human body!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
      How would he know. He's not a doctor. Sounds like a loon to me.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Our human body stops building bones at around the age of 30. After that it’ll be dissolving about 8-18% of the bones each year through the urine depending on the acidity of the food intake (acidity does not depend on the taste of the
        food, but on the ratio of potassium/calcium/ magnesium etc. to phosphorus).

Did anyone else catch this, or did everyone figure it was too stupid for comment?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Tab tastes like radiator water.
          Are you guessing...or have you actually drunk some radiator water?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
            Our human body stops building bones at around the age of 30. After that it’ll be dissolving about 8-18% of the bones each year through the urine depending on the acidity of the food intake (acidity does not depend on the taste of the
            food, but on the ratio of potassium/calcium/ magnesium etc. to phosphorus).

Did anyone else catch this, or did everyone figure it was too stupid for comment?
            Pretty much ... I mean, I guess if you took out your bones and set them in coke they'd dissolve It's not particularly good for your teeth, so just ... brush
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Anyhow, diet sodas taste bad to people who like sugar sodas.

However, do what I did. Drink no soda for a few months (6 in my case). Then start drinking diet. They taste fine then, as long as you don't consume them alongside sugar (so, if I'm having some Oreos or something, I have milk) ... but that's good anyway as it encourages less sugar consumption
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

milk has sugar . . . .

Oreos has sugar . . . .
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I drink one or more cans per day, and I love it. I have been on the Coke tour in Atl. two time and also love it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                    I'm afraid that India may become a laughing stock if this catches on.
                    They're already using condoms to weave saris.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

Pretty much ... I mean, I guess if you took out your bones and set them in coke they'd dissolve It's not particularly good for your teeth, so just ... brush
                      I meant the implications of losing 8 percent of your bone mass annually, without even considering the coke...
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

DaShi - I don't think that what you have quoted is from his website. Where did you get that material?

Comment

The only time I drink carbonated beverages is when they're the only (handy) option. I much prefer the taste of fruit juice with or (preferably) without added sugar. I don't like the taste of coke or pepsi much at all in any case.

Comment

Question, question!

If I drink and eat stuff, that is cold, should that not help me lose weight? As the body requires energy to keep itself warm, and thus, needs more energy. Not ice-cream and softdrinks, though. Y'know, food.
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                              Oreos has have sugar . . . .
                              Fixed
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Other well known uses for coke

Clean a Toilet Bowl
                                Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl. Let the real thing sit for one hour, then brush and flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china
                                Remove Grease from Clothes
                                Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy work clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular wash cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains
                                Remove Rust Spots from Chrome Car Bumpers
                                Rubbing the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola will help remove rust spots
                                Loosen a Rusted Bolt
                                Applying a cloth soaked in a carbonated soda to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
                                Clean Corrosion from Car Battery Terminals
                                Pour a can of carbonated Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion
                                Bake a Moist Ham
                                Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
                                Relieve Jelly Fish Stings
                                Coke can also be used to relieve the sting from Jelly Fish. All you have to do is pour the Coke over the sting.
                                Clean Tile Grout
                                Pour a can of Coca Cola on the tile. When wiped it up, the grout will be as white as can be!
                                Have Greener Grass
                                Spray Coca-Cola on your grass once a month for super green grass which remains greener than other lawns throughout the fall and winter months. Also, for green grass and no bugs, combine: 1 can of coke, 1 cup of ammonia and 1/4 cup of dish soap. Spray on grass once a month.
                                Common Cold Remedy
                                Take some fresh ginger and put it in a pot with a can of Coca Cola. Let it come to a boil and then cook on a low heat for a few minutes. Drink while warm. It will ease your cold symptoms!
                                Make a Tender Pot Roast
                                When preparing a pot roast, use Coke instead of water. It tenderizes and imparts a unique flavor.
                                Get Rid of Bug and Road Film
                                Got bug guts and road haze on you car windshield? Take a can of warm Coca Cola, shake and spray onto the windshield. Wipe it off and rinse and water, clean as could be!
                                Used as Marinade
                                Remove Blood
                                The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. It's pa is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.

The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years.

Drink up.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X