Texas limos
      Attached Files

Comment

Imran rules !!!

burn the flag
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

First they came for the vikings and I was not a viking...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            I appreciate the support. Thanks for stopping in.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: I Want The Viking Smilie Fired, and This Texas Smilie Hired

The way the other hand is up by the forehead, it looks like he's going "Whew, thank GOD I've got SOMETHING I can use for toilet paper!"
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Getting rid of the viking

Like this better then?

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Ok, I'm easy to work with. Any of those smilies will work.

Just sign this petition.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

:howdy:
                    What?

Comment

Re: Re: I Want The Viking Smilie Fired, and This Texas Smilie Hired

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

The way the other hand is up by the forehead, it looks like he's going "Whew, thank GOD I've got SOMETHING I can use for toilet paper!"
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Alll said, the vote is pretty close. Those banana votes are mine.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Voted for Texas, of course.

As an Aggie, I'm enjoying all those photos mocking t.u.
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

A Texan is a Texan
                            All people are different. I'm color blind and you're an Aggie. We shall overcome someday.
                            Last edited by SlowwHand; December 16, 2006, 21:14.

Comment

Working...
                            X