No announcement yet.

I Want The Viking Smilie Fired, and This Texas Smilie Hired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we put that in the negative part of the ledger .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Some graphics wizard can redo it and animate it. But it was my duty to try.
      Attached Files
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

More Texas brilliance
        Attached Files
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          There's me.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I appreciate the support. Thanks for stopping in.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The Viking Anti-Defamation League takes issue with the language of your poll.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Et tu, Avalon?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Texas smilie? Where's the sombrero?
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Like this better then?

Comment

get rid of the viking? No way

Comment

And Berz throws me under the bus.

?
                        Last edited by SlowwHand; December 15, 2006, 01:00.

Comment

I Want The Viking Smilie Fired, and This Texas Smilie Hired

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Et tu, Avalon?
                            Hey, my high school's teams were the Norsemen. And barbarian warriors are OK by me.

You just picked on the wrong smiley.
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Attached Files
                              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                                What, apart from various and sundry contributions to food (which, admittedly, is just about enough to cover for all of the state's failings), has Texas ever done for us?
                                King of the Hill
                                Bob Mould
                                TRS80

Comment

Working...
                                X