No announcement yet.

possible problem with a professor... need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad to hear that it all worked out for you Sava, but that Professor sounds very strange and I hope I never run into a Professor like that. Allthough since major is Computer Science, when you take the test the answer is etheir right or wrong, not much that a professor can interpret for themselves.

Edit:
    Changed word interrupt to interpret
    Last edited by Jack_www; December 16, 2006, 13:43.
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_www
      since major is Computer Science, when you take the test the answer is etheir right or wrong, not much that a professor can interrupt for themselves.
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Jack, you might want to go back and read that sentence again ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I do that some times when I type something. I think that I typed something, when I really did not and then I write something really weired or somethings that makes no sense at all.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Actually, I didn't even see that. I was more laughing at the notion that CS professors only deal with right or wrong answers. I can't count the times that I've seen them mark people down for what basically amounts to style points, even on fully functioning code.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
              Actually, I didn't even see that. I was more laughing at the notion that CS professors only deal with right or wrong answers. I can't count the times that I've seen them mark people down for what basically amounts to style points, even on fully functioning code.
              Well I have not had that problem in my classes. All the assignments that I have done, when I meet the specifications and turn it in on time and comment the code I have allways gotten a good grade. I guess that is just my own personal experience then. I was just trying to make the point that I think it is less of a problem with Computer Science and other such areas of study.

Comment

Working...
              X