No announcement yet.

Real estate agent gives guns to homebuyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will be the safest neighborhood in town, afer 1 incident.

S&W makes the .50 caliber.
    My own thoughts on home protection lean towards to a shotgun. Doesn't go through a wall, down the street, through another wall and hit an innocent.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Can civilians purchase Glaser safety slugs?

Nothing like the intimidating sound of a pump-action shotgun, though.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

That's an attention grabber.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

outdoorsuperstore.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, outdoorsuperstore.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Glaser safety slugs

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            My own thoughts on home protection lean towards to a shotgun. Doesn't go through a wall, down the street, through another wall and hit an innocent.
            I'm not the most pro-gun person in the galaxy, but if you must...then a shotgun is best. Not only for all the things that Sloww says, but also because (a) you may not have to use it because a shotgun will scare the bejesus out of anybody and (b) the adenalin will be pumping, your hands will be shaking and this way you're bound to hit 'em if you pull the trigger.

(Try not to blast any of your kiddies who have snuck downstairs to raid the fridge.)

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

me too

but nothing less than a .40

9mm is for pussies
              hey now, I had a glock 17. If you use hollowpoints, it makes 9mm rounds lethal.

Comment

It would ruin my day to get shot with a 9mm.

Comment

okay then, I'll drive to Texas and we'll run a test.

Comment

Useful for shooting the estate agent.

Comment

I appreciate the offer, but I don't want to put you out or anything. We can assume the worst.

Comment

Hmm, maybe this offer will still be available when I move to Houston in six months...

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

hey now, I had a glock 17. If you use hollowpoints, it makes 9mm rounds lethal.
                          Not against someone wearing body armor.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

do peopel regularly walk around with body armour?

Comment

In Texas, no license is required to own a rifle, shotgun or handgun, but a permit is needed to carry a concealed weapon, according to the National Rifle Association.

Does that mean it's OK to walk down the street toting a shotgun?
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                                In Texas, no license is required to own a rifle, shotgun or handgun, but a permit is needed to carry a concealed weapon, according to the National Rifle Association.

Does that mean it's OK to walk down the street toting a shotgun?
                                yes

that is how it is in Nevada as well. You could walk around like it's the old west. Though most people don't because it looks stupid. Generally only security guards and police openly carry weapons.

Comment

Working...
                                X