Yay America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin

Russia, Canada, and China are all larger.
    Sorry the USA is larger than China.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      Russia: ~17,000,000 SQ KM
      Canada: 9,976,140 SQ KM
      USA: 9,631,418 SQ KM
      China: 9,590,000 SQ KM
      Where's that from? I was always taught China was just bigger than the US, rather than the other way around
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

How big is Taiwan?

Comment

I just saw this.

quote:
          Originally posted by Spec
          For Sloww, KM is kilometer. It's the rest of the worlds way to calculate distance. 1.6 kilometer equals 1 mile.

SQ means square.

What's your point? In the first place, I know what a klick is already.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

he's trying to say the metric system is superior when we all know it's not.

Miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

Where's that from? I was always taught China was just bigger than the US, rather than the other way around
              I was always tought the U.S. was bigger than china. Again, these are from my 60's and 70's atlases. So they aren't likely to include Taiwan. But I'm not sure Taiwan would put them over. I'll have to check with wiki about their area.

even with Taiwan it'd be around 9,625,000. Not quite enough. Now if they were to conquer some more territory...

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                And, its an honest inquiry , should'nt it be written as follows? Hey maybe its my chance of correcting someone elses grammar.
                I'm really sorry, Spec, but you are wrong. 1.6 is more than 1. The plural should be used. Heck, it's even technically correct to use the plural with fractions of 1. The enemy is .6 miles away rather than .6 mile away.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ya dope.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

It's from Wikipedia i believe

edit: Oops. Asher's numbers aren't from Wikipedia.
                    What?

Comment

Except Canada is mostly a depository for moose****.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Renewable combustible fuel!
                        What?

Comment

Question is, do they have more moose**** or oil?
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Alot of the land contributing to China's land area figure is stolen, and not really theirs
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              I know there are a lot of Texans up here, but not that many. Plenty of good people arrive on our shores.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I suspect one could claim that ALL of the US' land area is stolen in one sense

China claims ownership by right of might ... do you plan on objecting militarily LordShiva?
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X