Yay America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    The United States covers more area than than any other country besides China.
    See and learn your country first. Big enough job, leading Canada around by the hand.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I know. You can either laugh or cry.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Are you laughing or crying?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

There's 2 things keeping Canada...Canada.
          They're butt up against USA, and there's nothing there anyway.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

And the fact twits like you couldn't find us on a map with an arrow pointing North.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

I'm too busy watching Mexico and Oklahoma. Now Louisiana. Screw Canada. Canada is the North's problem.

Comment

Actually, Yanks seem to be our problem.

Illegals.

Could you please keep your deserters to yourselves? We aren't keen on having another load of pansy asses come up here.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Yeah, right. Speaking of...

Comment

Maybe you could detain them indefinitely, since fundamental rights seem to be being kicked to the curb down there.

Call them terrorists and hold them forever.

Just keep your crap off our lawn, OK?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

If the French didn't suck so bad the rest of Canada would be floating in the Pacific.

Comment

Would that be the Pacific where China is the largest nation on Earth followed in your wet dreams by American greatness?

Following China... Dude, who's poodle are you?

Incidently, I wouldn't rely on you to identify the Pacific if given a map with China on the left edge and California on the right edge. I suspect you'd put the pin in San Fransisco Bay.
                        Last edited by notyoueither; December 11, 2006, 01:16.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          The United States covers more area than than any other country besides China.
                          See and learn your country first. Big enough job, leading Canada around by the hand.
                          Sig material
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I agree with Spiff.

The world is ending. Film at 11.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Spiff, you need to rethink who you're going to suck up to.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                                Maybe you could detain them indefinitely, since fundamental rights seem to be being kicked to the curb down there.

Call them terrorists and hold them forever.

Just keep your crap off our lawn, OK?
                                Fvck em up for us a little. Maybe cane them like that kid in Singapore that everyone wanted to see get his butt beaten.

Comment

Working...
                                X