No announcement yet.

put the English Poly posters in their Harry Potter roles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only seen the 1st film and that was ages ago so I don't know who I should be.
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Hell, if I remembered any of your posts, I'd have you somewhere .

As it is, I guess you can just be a school boy extra. Maybe Ravenclaw will have ya .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What about Cort? Sirius?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Hell, if I remembered any of your posts, I'd have you somewhere .

As it is, I guess you can just be a school boy extra. Maybe Ravenclaw will have ya .
          Schoolboy extra

I've got 3 kids and a mortgage
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

curtsibling can be the Robbie Coltrane character.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
              I saw most of the first Potter film. It was rubbish.
              It was, missed out enough plot that you couldn't follow it without having read the book and the kids were very young and couldn't act. The books are much better, but the later films improve too.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                Since I'm a pure-blood in real life (with caste parallels strikingly close to the universe of the books), I'll have to be one if I'm assigned a role, too .

Come on, somebody gimme some role!
                Inbred
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Inbred
                  Jumping the gun and not reading my later reply

The old system had measures to prevent that, actually. You're not supposed to marry anyone of the same family, no matter how distant the relation, and you can't marry anyone of the same gotra.

And you have to remember that India is vast - even a small sub-caste is diverse enough, both genetically and in terms of sheer population, to prevent in-breeding.

Comment

I'm obviously not - but why let the Brits have all the fun? Let's turn this into a general thread, where you can assign roles to anybody, because we'll run our of posters pretty fast if we stick only to Brits.
                    Well let me think on this. He says he is of pure English blood or at least wants to be (but really isn't as he is some mudblood Indian).... Hmmmm.....

Shades of Voldemorte there.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I doubt I'd fit any role (though I know that by saying that I've just opened up myself to all sorts of lame jokes and potshots).
                      Parvati Patel?
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                      X