Asher, come here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer Graphics.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      Just don't start a thread like "Why is the 360 better than theWii????" or something ridiculous like that.
      Know from experience?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

On the contrary, I've a very good rep there. I have some insight on the game console CPUs as I worked on the IBM compilers and optimizations for all of them.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You're a saleman? I knew you were going to Hell, but now I know why.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

?

Comment

Sales Rep?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

No, was a compiler analyst. I did optimizations and bugfixes for the compilers.

Comment

Oh well. Thought I had you there for a minute.

Comment

Thanks Asher, Ari and all

@Asher
                    Yep I read it on Beyond3D about RE4 and Zelda. I searched over Google and I didn't find anything useful....

Is your nick on Beyond3D is Asher?

Just don't start a thread like "Why is the 360 better than theWii????" or something ridiculous like that.
                    bleh

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
                      Thanks Asher, Ari and all

@Asher
                      Yep I read it on Beyond3D about RE4 and Zelda. I searched over Google and I didn't find anything useful....

Is your nick on Beyond3D is Asher?
                      Yeah, but that login's only a year old. My last one got trashed in their board migration.

Comment

My brother couldnt get a Wii today. All sold out.

I'll enjoy my xbox360 extra hard tonight.
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                        X