No announcement yet.

Boy holds up convenience store for $1 candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no justification for this behaviour, but it makes a lot of sense when you look at the byline.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
      Is no one bothered by a twelve year old packin' a gun?
      No. I'm sure it's legal so long as he has a concealed weapons' permit and has taken a gun-safety training course. Plus, some states (maybe more) have made it legal for folks meeting such requirements to be able to carry their weapons into schools, businesses and whatnot.

I already feel safer.

Gatekeeper (do I really need a smiley to show my true feelings about this?)
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

as usual, women are to blame for all crime

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
          Is no one bothered by a twelve year old packin' a gun?
          As if a 30 year old robbing a candy store would make it all better.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Would make it more normal.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"You can get a lot more candy with a buck and a gun than just a buck"

-apologies to Al Capone
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Kid should move to Oregon, no sales tax.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  Yeaaah boiii!!! I place this boy to be my new hero of libertarianism that takes radical action. You can stick that tax in your ears commie! We ain't paying it and here's my self defense equipment, defending us from your oppressive tax hoarding, PIG!!!

Yeah!
                  Good point.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

The other personality escaped today.
                    Goes by the name Pinochet.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      Kid should move to Oregon, no sales tax.
                      It has to be a city tax, because Texas doesn't have sales tax on food......even candy.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                        As if a 30 year old robbing a candy store would make it all better.
                        A gun-packing 30yo who hung around with a girl nearly two decades younger than himself and got her candy at gunpoint would actually be a good deal creepier imo.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Texas has no state income tax.

Comment

which is why a place like vancouver washington is awesome. just across the border from oregon (no sales tax) but residing in washington (no income tax)
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Can you buy booze in supermarkets?
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

No. Beer and wine only. I think that's a state deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X