No announcement yet.

On the Origins of Hindu Civilization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You two can't compete with the opening act.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Too bad, we already have your money.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm writing a strongly worded complaint.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You guys are spamming my thread.

Can we please discuss aneeshem and LordShiva's small penises?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Shouldn't the thread title be "On the Organs of Hindu Civilization"?

Comment

Witty banter
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Have we been invaded by Eventis?

Anyway, you guys go cut Aneeshm some slack. We don't want to lose him like Serb do we? Eventually there won't be anyone to debate with.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  I please them in ways only a man could love. They found it awkward.

My rare Saturday trip to OT was rewarded.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Anyway, you guys go cut Aneeshm some slack. We don't want to lose him like Serb do we? Eventually there won't be anyone to debate with.
                    Good-natured ribbing like this I can take.

Now I'll try to stay in character here.

The Indian physique has been growing smaller and shorter over the past thousand years. One look at the weapons in museums is enough to convince you of that.

The reason for this is not really hard to find. The famine-like conditions imposed by Muslim and British (famine was practically unknown in Indian before the coming of the British, and feudal overtaxation unknown before the Muslims) invaders on Hindu and other populations led to a populace which learned to subsist on less amounts of food than is optimal.

This led to decreasing body sizes, and with it, decreasing penis sizes. Now that India is free once more, penis sizes and body sizes are increasing again. Within one or two generations, Indian penises will be bigger than the rest of the world.

I and the LordShiva are the people driving up the averages in this poll.

Comment

At last, the Japanese finally have somebody to look down on...
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

WTF is Eventis?
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

A forum that is almost pure spam. OK, it's not quite as bad as Counterglow.

Comment

Eventis is like apolyton, only fun.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

If you consider a random number generator fun.

Comment

I consider random number generators fun when they are used in conjuntion with a a THAC0.
                                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X