On the Origins of Hindu Civilization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    If you have to ask, I don't think it applies to you.
    Well, I know more or less how big are the ones I use, but I dont know if they are the same size all around the world, or even by different condom making companies

According to wiki

"The average dimensions of a condom are: Length: 190 mm"

that would 19 centimeters, or 7,48 inches
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Can anyone direct me to an Indian dating site? I have many hot Indian women to inform of this news.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I thought Africa had the highest caseload of HIV with India and Southeast Asia 2nd.
        Their talking countries not continents, Indias population puts it way up their even though Africa is far worse per-capita.

The problem with different sized condoms is most men will probably egotisticly buy the larger size. One possible remidy might be to use some kind of comply obfuscated naming system like Starbucks coffee so theirs no stigma.
        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

The size scale could go from Pekka to Impaler.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Gimme a pack of venti condoms?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh dear, that joke doesn't work next to mine.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Asher?
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm over here darling.

Comment

I know the truth!

Comment

I trust you can keep my secret.

Comment

I should probably insert a joke here along the lines of, "Okay, Asher, I won't tell anybody about your woefully small penis."

Comment

You could if you wanted to win the MrFun award of "Funny on the ProvostHarrison scale".

Comment

Which is why I refrained, of course.

Comment

Likely a good call, otherwise I'd have called your mother so fat that when she steps on a scale it says "to be continued".

Comment

You know, there are those that might respond to such an accusation with a retort resembling, "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks on to you."

Comment

Working...
                                X