Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drogue Needs A Descriptive Term To Add

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    If Drogue is going to be a Moderator, he needs to have a descriptive phrase added.
    Like what? What would that be? Let's help him out.
    Deathdealer Drogue

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
      I like the ring of Drogue Dealer
      Aye.
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Drogue the Gorilla (few will get this)
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by rah
          A mod must create his own tag line.

It's part of the right of passage.

I'm sure it will come to him like a spiritual experience when the need arises the first time.
          Can we send him off into the woods on a vision quest?
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Snipe hunt.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

Can we send him off into the woods on a vision quest?
              As long as it doesn't involve extracurriculars with dead deer.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Loving the suggestions I should probably point out that the vampire is semi-ironic. One of my friends used to refer to Drogue as my alter-ego (ie. I spent half my life online), and since I have blue eyes and have always been fascinated with vampires a blue-eyed vampire seemed like an obvious choice. It's actually a beautiful picture at full size. But IRL, I'm really far too nice for the avatar!

Rah's old moniker, Lord of Reason, would have worked pretty well for me - I tend to be far more reasonable and benefit-of-the-doubt like than I should be for an OT mod However that's been used. Anything to do with balance, reason, logic, etc. would probably fit. As would most things to do with economics, being that I can tend to be slightly obsessed with it. They're all a bit boring though, so feel free to ignore them with suggestions

As for the tagline, I've no idea yet, I might try a few out when they need to be used and see. I'm surprised no-ones used a "spare the rod and spoil the child" one yet for bannings, but I don't intend to be doing much of that...

Originally posted by Maniac
                Drogue the Gorilla (few will get this)
                OMG flashback from the past! I still have that picture on my HD, I might have to resurrect it (and turn it into a Christmas gorilla) for a while

Edit: Speaking of which, I've just found this that I made a while ago of all my past avatars. Only one not there is the England flag/shield that I had a while back for the World Cup, but that was only temporary.

Tempted to go back to the blue eye, I liked the omnipresent, watching-over-the-forum idea...
                Last edited by Drogue; December 7, 2006, 16:34.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

"oh so that is what that rod does. SORRRYYY!"
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Mine still works for you, Drogue, all you have to do is as "Level 60" and "Undead" in there somewhere.
                    B♭3

Comment

Drogula.

tag line

Rest in Peace.

Comment

Drogue, with the CyCon bit, it looks a bit too much like... Cylon.

Are you one of the five as-of-yet unrevealed models that they don't want to talk about?
                        B♭3

Comment

Since a mod always gets the last word I think I would respect **** YOU more than 'case closed' or 'toast'.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                            Drogula.

tag line

Rest in Peace.
                            Winner! Winner! Winner! Winner!

Comment

Drogue - Destroyer of Souls. I like it.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                Drogue - Destroyer of Souls. I like it.
                                Nope, too similar to what mine will be once they make me mod
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X