X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drogue Needs A Descriptive Term To Add

Ming The Merciless Bastard
    RAH The Lord Of The Ferrets

If Drogue is going to be a Moderator, he needs to have a descriptive phrase added.
    Like what? What would that be? Let's help him out.

What about..., I don't know, Drogue The Demonic Underlord?
    Seems to be lacking something. Have you got any ideas?
    Last edited by SlowwHand; December 7, 2006, 12:07.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Drogue the Rogue.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

He also needs a thread-closing tagline, akin to "CASE CLOSED!" and "toast."
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Change it up a little...

That DAMN Drogue!
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

How about "Drogue Dread"

And to close a thread: "End of Discussion"

Comment

How about: "Drogue: Not quite UR... but i'm trying!"
            What?

Comment

Shiva has a good point. A tag line needed.

Rogue and Damned Drogue both have possibilities.
              My mind is spinning now with needs. I never realized all the needs a Moderator would encounter.

An avatar change. I realize we're still kicking ideas around, but here's a couple of possibilities based off Wezil's and Donegeal's suggestions.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                How about: "Drogue: Not quite UR... but i'm trying!"
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Also, we should Tehban-ify Drouge's name
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I kind of like the "Damned" Avatar Sloww.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Drogue (Drogue's Not Unix)

Ok that was a bad one.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

A mod must create his own tag line.

It's part of the right of passage.

I'm sure it will come to him like a spiritual experience when the need arises the first time.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Drogue...that guy, you know, whatshisname.
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Good point rah...

Comment

Good, because this is all a pretty overwhelming responsibility.

Comment

Working...
                              X