New Off Topic Forum Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UR
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Staggered firstly that Poly has actually made an excellent choice for a change.

Staggered secondly that Drogue would want to sully his good reputation with such a post...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Yeah and the horse you rode in on.
        Get your name out of my sight at least.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You see, they overlooked the natural choice once more *ahem*
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Who? "Crash" Harrison? Just what a forum needs, impending destruction.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Erm, who hit who?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Guess which one is PH's car...
                Attached Files
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Those are the kind of parking skills you need for London
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Is this thread still here or did we get another new mod?
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• I see the point, I think everyone knows now. I'll de-top the thread so it can die it's death

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• wow... if I didn't see this thread, I don't think I would have ever noticed this change

well, maybe eventually I would have seen a Drogue post and noticed "OTF moderator"... hmmm... nah...
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The moderators of this forum are listed at the top of the page...

Not that anyone looks there.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                          X