No announcement yet.

Strippers are artists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada already beat you to this. We have immigrants getting legal visas for being strippers also.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
      LordShiva doesn't understand +1.
      Solver would beg to differ.

Ollie originally posted 2 identical posts.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Solver is not here to back you up, and just because Ollie had a double post does not make his second a +2.
        B♭3

Comment

No, but his first and second taken together make a +2.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

For God's sake, stop with the math threads!
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              No, but his first and second taken together make a +2.
              No, each one is a +1.

You do not do a summation with the number of posts in the thread; the second one, because it only adds 1 to his PC total, is a +1.
              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                Canada already beat you to this. We have immigrants getting legal visas for being strippers also.
                Kinky immigrant stripper

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I appreciate the fine arts as much as the next guy.

Comment

You do not do a summation with the number of posts in the thread;
                    You're right. Except under comedic license, which aimed to play on this particular technical fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      I appreciate the fine arts as much as the next guy.
                      What if the next guy is Asher?
                      B♭3

Comment

I would prefer strippers to be artistes.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

You're right. Except under comedic license, which aimed to play on this particular technical fact.
                          Clearly, your comedic license is either expired or non-existent. Did you take the test pass/fail?

Michael Richards has more comedic chops.
                          B♭3

Comment

Clearly, your comedic license is either expired or non-existent. Did you take the test pass/fail?
                            Now this is a valid point. The other one wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                              Although stripping perpetuates a gender issue that sometimes makes me wary...

I fully support this notion
                              what gender issue is that?

That men like to look at attractive women?

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                Norway
                                Way back when you were a tyke, Imran, U.S. courts were holding that stripping was "free speech" and therefore could not be outlawed (except as to time, place and menner).

Talk to me, Mama! Oooh yeah, I see what you're saying!

Comment

Working...
                                X