Happy Independence Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat
    Some 45 secs and the ambulance was on the spot - seems like someone used the brain.

Oh, and congrats with the 89 years
    An army ambulance parked on the street corner, judging by the colours.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Finland
      Tanks running over veterans.

Comment

Happy Independence Day to Finns

Comment

Happy independence, and now get back to communism
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Veterans running under tanks

The guy driving the thing was probably a 19 year old conscript. I hope he won't have any trauma over this. He did the most he could in the situation.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia

An army ambulance parked on the street corner, judging by the colours.
              Yeah, that part I had figured out It was more like someone had the brain to call for it so quickly - the sirene started some 20 secs after the hit. That was a good job done.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I think that's something that won't happen.. that is NOT getting traumas. Kind of unfair to the driver, he did stop quite promptly though. SO they were very alert.

And the 'ambulance' was typical army ambulance, I bet it was around the corner just in case. Lots of old people in the audience, lots of stuff... and when ever army moves, I think they are required to have their own ambulance with them. But it got there fast yeah, they were alert as well.

I think.. in a way if he wanted to commit a suicide, that's the way to go! I mean, you're a war vet, there's no way for them to see war now, so the only way to get killed by an army or machinery like this is to go to a parade. And we do not have lots of parades with the 'motor march'. And this parade was the main parade that was televised, so hey, that's the way to go. He chose the biggest tank you could imagine. None of those small, pathetic ones. Go for the big monster, the huge ****er!!

But at the same time, very unfair for the driver.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Comment

Relieve me, that music... It's not your anthem, is it?
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                      Relieve me, that music... It's not your anthem, is it?
                      Nono, that is this rare video where you see real finns perform

And this is one where they are disguised as humans :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

If you search Finland, this is the first video that comes up!
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Also, this it's now 100 years since women got their right to vote as well
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

If you search Finland, this is the first video that comes up!
                            I thought you guys was more to tango than disco ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I think that's from the 70s though..
                              In da butt.

Comment

I must be missing something, I thought Russia gained independence from Finland.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X