No announcement yet.

Why does che hate Canada so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the best you can come up with, Spiff?

Seconding a misspelled school-yard taunt?

Come on, you can do better.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I have no reason to bash Canada.

You're just Rosbif posers, and thus not worthy of my scorn.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

That's a bit better. Not much, but a bit.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Vive le Québec Libre

That's all, going to work right now
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I am underwhelmed.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              Vive le Québec Libre

That's all, going to work right now
              Still resenting those long forgotten(by everyone else) military defeats
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

I approve of this thread.

Che hates Canada because Che hates America (FACT!) and Canada is really just the 51st state.

Or...

Che hates Canada because, for all your incessant blathering about how different you are from USians, you're just like us.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                  Che hates Canada because Che hates America (FACT!) and Canada is really just the 51st state.
                  Nice.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

/me bows.

Thank you for brightening my Monday.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Its September, 1967. Montreal

After traipsing through the Labyrinth, which our parents couldnt explain to us, and the UK pavilion, and the US pavillion, which in addition to being a huge glass ball (id never heard of buckminster fuller) had a monorail going THROUGH it (hadnt been to disneyland either) we actually got to talk to a real live US Marine, we finally somehow nagged our parents to go to the amusement park at the far end of the park. My brother, (five years older) somehow lost his fancy new camera. My dad, who was probably tired, and stressed by the crowds and noise, and whatever else, lost it and really yelled at my bro like Id never seen him do.

Since then, Ive tried to caution QOTM against giving POTM stuff to carry around thats too expensive to be lost, cause kids lose things, and while they should learn responsibility of course, they shouldnt have a day ruined by the predictiable losses that happen on trips.

Then there was the time we went to some fancy restaurant in Quebec city, and I threw up.

Canada, land of childhood traumas.
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

It's really quite simple.

Che hates Canada because Canada produced Celine Dion. Frankly, you Canucks ought to be nuked for that.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The the United States should be nuked for giving her legitimacy.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                            It's really quite simple.

Che hates Canada because Canada produced Celine Dion. Frankly, you Canucks ought to be nuked for that.
                            To be fair, she was born in a different nation.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

To be fair, she was born in a different nation.
                              Within a united Canada!
                              What?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

No, ham usually comes from the thigh or buttock of any animal, but usually restricted to pigs.
                                Wrong.

Ham is pig meat mixed with water and seasonning in a big spinning barrel until it becomes a big paste like product and then its cooked to be transformed into what you guys know as ham.

I use to work in a ham factory when I was 15.

Spec.
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X