Clear All

Originally posted by duke o' york
    Pastis is so much better than Pernod.
    Pernod is a pastis.

Worthless stinking Pom.
    I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Terra Nullius
      What's the party for, Punter's 33rd ton against the stinking Poms?

(I assume you guys are anyone-but-England like the rest of us )

Comment

Re: Throwing a party tonight, and...

Originally posted by LordShiva
        OJ, cranberry juice, coke, sprite, ginger ale, tonic, and soda water available

Limca

Thums Up
        I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Just chug it straight from the bottle. Be the first to regurgitate it through your nose.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
            Just chug it straight from the bottle. Be the first to regurgitate it through your nose.
            Good advice.
            B♭3

Comment

Re: Re: Throwing a party tonight, and...

Originally posted by Terra Nullius

Limca

Thums Up
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I was not invited
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  Good ideas (WTF is wormwood?), thanks all.

Y'all are all invited, BTW. And if you don't show up, I'm the one who gets to be pissed off
                  Yes, you were; and everyone kept looking outside and we were asking each other, "Where's Heresson?".
                  i figured you were out on some high society frog engagement.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's a good thing he didn't show up, though; those frog legs hors d'oeuvres were very good, weren't they?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

DEEEE-licious.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                        Dude, I know people who have been throwing parties for decades and still run out of booze.

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                        X