Unbelievable!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q Cubed
    It's my understanding that Target is part of the War on Christmas.
    Not with that logo. They'd just be asking for trouble.

That said, all Bigsupermegamarts are evil!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Cort, ....
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

christmas cap offensive? ...

hold it...

HOLD IT!!!

BBBBAAHAHEAHEAHEHAEheaheaahahAHEaeaheaheaehaheHea! !!!!!

This is what you get with idiotic policy making. Professional 'I understand how you feel about this' people are ****ing up. Nothing new though. I should be offended more, I think I should pick that as my new hobby.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I agree, it does get silly. I don't get offended by other cultures' activities (actually many of them look pretty fun and I wouldn't mind getting involved - any excuse for a party ) and I actually seriously doubt anyone actually takes the same view about Christmas (unless they are a bit nutty, but that happens in every culture). Let's face it, Christmas is not a religious festival, it has just been hijacked a bit. Indulging in booze and food is just returning to the original spirit of Saturnalia
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

This is all about the era of intolerant authoritarianism. Any excuse to ban something.

It illustrates how a pro-liberty mindset is more important than left-right ideology these days.

Comment

PC crap
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

So this whole thread of people *****ing is because of the rumor mongering of one employee?

Oh, right, never mind. Carry on berating Target because of what ONE person said.

Dumbasses.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So far, 100% of ACS Target employees say the same thing.

Statistics are so workable.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    So far, 100% of ACS Target employees say the same thing.

Statistics are so workable.
                    Actually, only 50%. Statistics are only workable when you read the OP.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Well, to be fair it's more berating HIS target. However, you'd be surprised how often that corporate policies come from the top... it's really a matter of at the store level choosing which policies to selectively ignore.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Oh. I didn't know that's where you were killing time for now.

50%. I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          So this whole thread of people *****ing is because of the rumor mongering of one employee?

Oh, right, never mind. Carry on berating Target because of what ONE person said.

Dumbasses.
                          What the s***? I wasn't kvetching about Target, I just said it was stupid, this policy.

I was, however, *****ing about Wal-Mart, far more deserving of scorn.
                          B♭3

Comment

Ok, I'm all ****ed up.

Who is the other employee of Cible?

Comment

I am revising my earlier statement

Target > Mr. Fun

I realised that Target is more likely to be fun.
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Hehe, I used to wear my Santa hat come this time of year too. They never made me take it off when I worked at Advance Autoparts, but I think the mechanics thought it was a little fruity. So I stopped wearing it for that reason. Of course I guess that wouldn't be an issue for MrFun.

Anyways, MrFun
                                Target
                                War on Christmas
                                K-Mart (had a bell ringer out front today)
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X