Unbelievable!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable!!!

I was a victim of political correctness today. Like I did last year, I have begun wearing my santa's cap everyday that I work at Super Target because I like getting into the holiday spirit, and I think sometimes, it cheers some of my fellow coworkers up somewhat.

Well today I found out that I should not be wearing the santa's cap anymore due to corporate policy. One person told me that it's because of our uniform policy, which is strict. But another person told me it's because . . . . . .

some of our guests do not believe in Christmas/Santa Clause -- the way I translated that, was that they would find my Santa's cap offensive.

I'm going to try to remember to greet all of my guests this year with a "Merry Christmas" greeting and if they find my goodwill to be offensive they need to lighten up and respect other people's freedom of speech.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Are you going to assume everyone who walks in is in a same-sex relationship too?
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

But that doesn't stop them from advertising Christmas for sales, does it?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Are we going to force him to run around like a mincing nancy atop eggshells because he just might "offend" somebody in a supremely inconsequential way?
        B♭3

Comment

It's my understanding that Target is part of the War on Christmas.
          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            bleh

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Target stores will have to completely revamp their seasonal room of Christmas trees, Christmas lights, and everything else less we offend someone!

Comment

Holiday Trees, Holiday lights, Holiday Cards, Holiday Presents, Holiday Eve, Non-Denomination-HolidayTime-Present-Delivering-Jolly-Old-Elf
                Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                  Holiday Trees, Holiday lights, Holiday Cards, Holiday Presents, Holiday Eve, Non-Denomination-HolidayTime-Present-Delivering-Jolly-Old-Elf

Comment

Wal Mart
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Montreal
                      bleh

Comment

Montreal > Mr. Fun > Target > Walmart.
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

and God spoke:
                          Originally posted by Ninot
                          Montreal > Mr. Fun > Target > Walmart.
                          Edit:
                          And, what kind of store are Target?
                          Last edited by CrONoS; December 2, 2006, 02:20.
                          bleh

Comment

Think Wal-Mart, but with slightly better quality products, slightly higher price point, and a far, far, far less sense of desperation, crushed dreams, borderline poverty, intellectual bankruptcy, and wage depression amongst the shoppers and the employees.

Wal-Mart sucks.
                            B♭3

Comment

You could always try walking into work with a confederate flag on your head, just to see what happens. If anyone complains just tell 'em you're a NASCAR fan, and no offense intended ...

Comment

Working...
                              X