Thanks A Lot, MRT. OR, The Ice Of Texas Are Upon You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but I don't have to shovel it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Bastard!

Here are some pics of snow I don't have to shovel.

The back porch outside the family room:

The backyard:

Large trees that I hope will fall on the neighbors house (I don't like them).

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nice. We get no snow. Black ice is all.
        Today, the sky is clear, the winds have stopped. 30 degrees, but without the wind it's almost balmy.

I'm glad you don't like the neighbors. Be a terrible statement if you did like them
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It's just the one family we don't like. Nobody here likes them. They suck ass. In fact, they are big time ass suckers.

Everyone else is cool where I live.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

CHICAGO - The first major snowstorm of the season forced a plane off a runway, canceled hundreds of flights and shuttered schools and businesses across the Plains and Midwest on Friday as drivers fought sloppy highways.

At least three deaths were blamed on the storm that was moving northwest through Illinois and Michigan on a path to Canada.

A Fed Ex cargo plane arriving Friday morning at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport slipped off the runway into mud, and crews were working to tow it away. No one was hurt, but the accident left only one runway open, said Wendy Abrams, a spokeswoman for the Chicago Department of Aviation.

And here you are, attacking your neighbor's car.

Comment

brrr... stupid radiators haven't kicked on yet, it's COLD in here ...
              But Sava got much more of the snow than I did. Anti-lake-effect
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
              X