Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syrian Ambassd. speaks of Syria's peace initative; Shuns acknowledging Israeli press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there were occupied Palestinian territories prior to 1967
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

H, Huh? OK, I bite. What are talking about?
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Well, Israel was founded from lands which should have remained Arab... moreover, Israel took more lands after the first war.
        Middle East!

Comment

The bottom line, H, is that the PLO was formed to destroy Israel in that (from its and your view) Israel is a state that is illegally occuppying Arab land and because there is no portion of Israel that is not illegally occuppying Arab land.

Not so?

Fundamentally, you support extinction of Israel and all the consequences of such an action. You have no sympathy for the plight of the Jews in Europe, nor of their plight in the ME. You exhibit such one-sided antipathy to the existence of a Jewish state or to Jews in general as a "people" that there is only one word for your "views."

What I also see is that the so-called "political" opposition to Israel among Europeans reduces itself to what we see here with H. That is why I do not think that Europe has changed (magically) its fundamental attitude toward Jews since WWII. The Holocaust should have shocked Europe into a fundamental change concerning its own racism, but it did not. What we see is self-denial and a blaming of the Germans or the NAZIs for a problem that has long affect Europe as a whole.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Fundamentally, you support extinction of Israel and all the consequences of such an action.
            No, I do not. I have explained my attitude towards Israel many times. Should I do it again?

You exhibit such one-sided antipathy to the existence of a Jewish state or to Jews in general as a "people" that there is only one word for your "views."
            realism

What I also see is that the so-called "political" opposition to Israel among Europeans reduces itself to what we see here with H. That is why I do not think that Europe has changed (magically) its fundamental attitude toward Jews since WWII. The Holocaust should have shocked Europe into a fundamental change concerning its own racism, but it did not. What we see is self-denial and a blaming of the Germans or the NAZIs for a problem that has long affect Europe as a whole.
            Ned, Ned, Ned... You have a weird sort of thinking. Tell me where I was antisemitic... I have already mentioned that I may be partly jewish... and that my family was victim of antisemitism, because my grandpa was chased by his neighbours for allegedly being jewish.
            Antisemitism, like any other racism, is wrong.
            I do not have sympathy for the idea of Israel in its beginnings... I think creation of it was not fair towards Arabs.
            When it comes to Europe, my alleged lack of sympathy for Jews there is that I claim they could and can peacefully live there without emmigration to Israel
            Indeed, wanting Jews to stay in Europe and claiming they Europe is not a wacky and dangerous antisemitic place is antisemitism of the highest form
            Middle East!

Comment

Working...
            X