Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock file for divorce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I recommend

Originally posted by pchang
    checking Brazilian sources for this kind of thing. They seem to have more complete coverage. Understanding Portuguese is helpful, but not required.

http://www.lun.com/galeria_fotos/det...90489212404051
    "complete coverage"

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

On a seperate note, I don't get why women never smile in supposedly sexy pictures. Nothing is sexier than a good smile imho.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

If you think good smile is sexy, hey, little boys can smile too. Would you like to have sex with little boys OzzyKP?

No. Women in sexy pictures spread their flesh all around, like a buffet table. Little boys can't do that. They don't have the parts. This might disappoint you.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Borat! So funny, it ruined my marriage!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
          X