Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock file for divorce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock file for divorce!

TMZ has learned that Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from husband Kid Rock.

If they can't make it work, what hope is there for the rest of us?

UNBELIEVABLE
    bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock file for divorce!
      Unbelievable!

I sure never saw it coming...

Comment

Does she have offspring?
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Sources tell TMZ both Pam and Kid were in a race to get their papers filed first. The process server for Kid was at the courthouse when it opened at 8:30 AM and filed five minutes later.
          This is america's new sport... They should have these matches televised. Maybe an obstacal course.

Comment

*points to sig*
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Excuse me?

Comment

I'm trying to give a ****.

Wait, wait... oh, never mind, that was the high-fiber breakfast.
                B♭3

Comment

Your source for breaking news, news about New York, sports, business, entertainment, opinion, real estate, culture, fashion, and more.

Supposedly the Borat movie is why they are divorcing! I can't imagine Kid Rock would be jealous over Borat. ahh who are we kidding, it's kid rock. He'd be jealous over the paperboy being in love with Pam.

Comment

Mister Rok, I like you; you like me?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The reality is he is an insecure, angry man.
                      And he made really bad music...
                      bleh

Comment

shameful admission. I actually have a couple kid rock songs on my hard drive. *runs away*

Comment

I recommend

checking Brazilian sources for this kind of thing. They seem to have more complete coverage. Understanding Portuguese is helpful, but not required.

“It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I didn't know they were so into Pamela Anderson. But who isn't. Well I'm not. . But maybe now she's divorcing I can be into Pamela Anderson. I think I have a shot with her.

edit: of course, I wrote that before I clicked the link. I'm kind of shy about clicking strange links. some of those pics are ripped from her playboy shoot iirc.

Comment

Now here's an unanswerable question - which was more predicatable: this, or Britney's divorce?
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                              X