37.50%
    No
    23.21%
    Undecided banana-eating frog option
    5.36%
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

If by happy you mean disgusted, then yes.

Comment

Sometimes yes, sometimes not is the only sane choice.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Happy in life? Yes.

Happy with my life? Yes, but I could always use more money.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I have more money, but I could always use more love (and also you know what)

Comment

I am not happy with my life. It always sucked, from a specific time it sucks a big time, and while sometimes it may be better in certain aspects and seem pretty nice, it continues to suck in most basic aspects.
            Middle East!

Comment

I'm actually not too depressed right now. maybe I should be. But I'm fairly content. It's good to find something you are good at. It takes time to find your niche in life. But I'm okay with my place in life. Except for the above mentioned desires, I'm happy with my life.

Comment

Heresson, come to Texas and start a frog ranch.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Eh, if my life doesn't blow major chunks, there's something wrong with it...
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

YES, very happy

It could have been a lot worse (after seeing Michagan ave in downtown Detroit)
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Yes, though right now I wish there was no such thing as a landlord-tenant law and I wish I could toss this dirtbag out of my house.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yes I'm happy. Why shouldn't I be happy, I'm alive and waking up in the morning to do more, see more and experience things. I figure we are here a limited time so I should not waste time.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You're Pekka. You should not be happy
                          Middle East!

Comment

And You're Finnish. That's even worse.
                            Middle East!

Comment

I´m unhappy. I´m constantly betrayed by friends and I´m seriously beginning to think there´s something wrong in me that I can´t notice. Uni-life is getting really tough without any trace of motivation left, yesterday I had an exam but I didn´t have the guts to take it, because I just couldn´t afford another disappointment.

But! I have a lot of money I can buy all the happiness I need Who needs social life when you can buy clothes? Then shoes, an iPod and a New Year´s Eve in Berlin.
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X