No announcement yet.

Whites only scholarship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By black hispano do you mean a spanish speaking black, like a Cuban or Puerto Rican? or half african american half hispanic american?
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
      they have this already

its called a hockey scholarship
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Still no left-handed scholarships!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

As a right handed person I'd like to say I'm against scholarships for hispanics.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Lancer said it.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
              Me and tuber both qualify for this one
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                Seriously? What school is it?
                Carnegie Mellon.

Comment

Our school color is also plaid

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The school however had no problem with my not being black.
                        The traditionally African American colleges are very interested in recruiting white students as they like to say they have some sort of diversity.

Hard to campaign for diversity in public when you don't practice it.
                        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

CMU

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                            I'm sure there's at least one.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos

The traditionally African American colleges are very interested in recruiting white students as they like to say they have some sort of diversity.

Hard to campaign for diversity in public when you don't practice it.
                              Why do you always speak without research? The HBC have always accepted whites, even providing athletic scholarships to some white males. This began in the days when "whites only" schools accepted no applications from blacks, hispanics, middle easterners, or American Indians.
                              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                              X