civ 3 and 4 cheats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civ 3 and 4 cheats

I remember there was a very good thread of advice prepared for Civ3 that told of the various cheats and exploits. How did Civ3 (and 4) do in eliminating these cheats? What about things that are just bugs? Were they fixed?

Ya know the rest of the forums outside of the OT isn't scary at all.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I wasn't aware of any cheats in Civ IV. Civ II had so many that everyone had to debate what was a cheat vs exploit vs unintended programming result vs intended programming result

Comment

Re: civ 3 and 4 cheats

Originally posted by TCO
        I remember there was a very good thread of advice prepared for Civ3 that told of the various cheats and exploits. How did Civ3 (and 4) do in eliminating these cheats? What about things that are just bugs? Were they fixed?
        Too bad we don't have a civ4 forum
        Maybe we should turn the History forum into a Civ4 forum.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

though your grammer can be. only kidding.

Comment

SELLING Civ 3 was a cheat.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

DD, so the various problems with Civ2 were fixed with Civ3? Or did it take until Civ4? All the rehoming and all that booshwa is fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                SELLING Civ 3 was a cheat.
                Pourqoi? Multiplayer?

Comment

Re: civ 3 and 4 cheats

Originally posted by TCO
                  They fixed the errors in the game, compressed the file format,etc.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    LIES! ALL LIES!!!
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

though your grammer can be. only kidding.
                      Fixed (i hope):
                      Ya know, the rest of the forums outside of the OT aren't scary at all.

I always screw myself up when I write a sentance out and then make changes and forget to revise the grammar. The sentance started as "Ya know the site outside of the OT isn't scary at all."

But then I changed to "rest of the forums" and forgot to change "isn't"

*sigh*

Point stands though.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

How they have Civ4 out already?

Comment

Civ4 has been out for more then a year, my man.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why was it so fast after civ3? Anyone feel gypped? Is there an apolyton REview of Civ4?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X