No announcement yet.

DVDs you have to have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You knwo what would be cool though? I have an idea, that is the same, except you rent games.

GameFly, the #1 video game rental service. Rent and buy PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, 4k UHD, Blu-ray and more. Plus Consoles, Controllers, Accessories, Collectibles and Arcades.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Evil.

Well.. maybe you could rent.. women? That would be a hit I'm sure. Even house calls.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Hmm...

Pulp Fiction,
        Resevoir Dogs,
        Shawshank Redemption,
        Clockwork Orange,
        Great Escape,
        Full Metal Jacket,
        Zulu
        Matrix Trilogy (Special effects alone mean it has to make the list for me)
        Monty Python The Life of Brian,
        Lock, Stock, and 2 Smoking Barrels
        Snatch

That isn't my all time favourite films list but just a list of films I'd love to lie down and watch with popcorn and coke, without doing anything else.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Not mentioned and need some love:

The Bourne Identity
          The Bourne Supremacy
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

So how are extended Lord of the rings films? Is it extended like a couple of extra dialouges and 15 minutes more footage or is it extended like twice as long and with much more character info? Worth seeing or not?
            It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
              Snatch
              I forget to add this movie into my list!
              bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Footie Mad
                So how are extended Lord of the rings films? Is it extended like a couple of extra dialouges and 15 minutes more footage or is it extended like twice as long and with much more character info? Worth seeing or not?
                Worth seeing, definitely for the last movie. I think generally add 45 minutes to an hour.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Italian Job

Oceans Eleven

Angels of the universe (icelandic movie, absolutely brilliant)

Mister Bean movies

Ali G inda house
                  When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

the office season 1
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Princess Mononoke
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                        the office season 1
                        UK or USA?
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Netflix/zip.ca rules.
                          QFT

I have the 4 DVD plan.
                          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Unlimited 3 DVD plan.

Comment

I own only some, best is "Master and Comander". But generally I prefer renting movies .... I'd like to get stuff that isn't released here, mainly the most recent seasons of good shows like BSG, but you usually don't get the dvds here before tv release (in Germany), and US/UK imports aren't worth it IMO (often too expensive), then I rather wait.
                              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

UK or USA?
                                USA. I havent seen the UK, and I probably wouldnt get a lot of the material, so it's not worth stressing over
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X