• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Check like... oh 4 posts up .
    mine gave more detail
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

not as much detail as this:

and he admits he was wrong (and damn, does he look old). As I suspected, this isn't noraml comeback material for being heckled. Like I said, he should have made jokes about the guy's mother and actually be funny.

Comment

The whole thing was much more awkward, but also a bit more revealing about him. He is quite sincere.

Comment

he looks bad though. He might be addicted to alcohol or drugs or something. That would be more likely to put someone on drugs and cause them to lose it.

Comment

Man, what a ***** this guy is. Now he did ruin it. If he is saying he was raging, hey maybe he is a racist. Racist in a way that goes beyond the 'norm' because we all are racist at least a bit.

But that's his response? He got upset? THat's like Mel Gibson all over again then. I have no respect for that dude. He should have said it was a comedy cub and he was shooting down a heckler with lethal ammo. That's it. If someone is too stupid to get the concept, so what?

Alas, he didn't do that so.. who knows.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              "Insulting them based on their race is unacceptable."

Says you.

I see a double standard here. Had that been Chris Rock, youd' be laughing your ass off, and if you deny, you lie.

I'm not saying throwing around racial slurs is cool. I'm saying you're in a zone where everything goes. Can't stand it, don't go there. Sarah Silverman is even more outrageous, there's tons of comedians who do a whole lot worse material.

Dude even throws threats, that's right, get your ass owned.

For me it's not about the racism, it's just not funny.
              If Chris Rock did the routine we just saw on the video, he would suck.

Now if you're saying he can use racial slurs in a FUNNY way sure, and I don't mind if white guys do that either.

"Offensive material" has to be funny at a certain degree.
              For example, Silverman usually is.
              Does that clip make you laugh Pekka?

Comment

I have no respect for that dude. He should have said it was a comedy cub and he was shooting down a heckler with lethal ammo.
                That would have been true if he had been funny. All he did was shout "******" a lot. What the hell is funny about that?

Damn all of the ex-Seinfeld actors except for Seinfeld really have the anti-Midas touch. Everything they do turns to ****...
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                  Slur? No. Ignorance reaching for crutches? Yes.

Considering he plays the game and you don't, it is rather funny that you pulled geographical location as trump in an argument. It leads one to believe you didn't have much else to argue based on other than ignorance and stereotypes.

You're always so serious that it's depressing. Lighten up, old man.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
                    Damn all of the ex-Seinfeld actors except for Seinfeld really have the anti-Midas touch. Everything they do turns to ****...
                    Err... does Julia Louis-Druyfus' Emmy this past year factor into that?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      he looks bad though. He might be addicted to alcohol or drugs or something. That would be more likely to put someone on drugs and cause them to lose it.
                      I'm waiting for the usual celebrity out - plead drug/alcohol dependance and check into a rehab clinic.

A radio host had a great line last night - Did you hear M.R.'s holiday special was cancelled? It was called "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas"
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        Man, what a ***** this guy is. Now he did ruin it. If he is saying he was raging, hey maybe he is a racist. Racist in a way that goes beyond the 'norm' because we all are racist at least a bit.

But that's his response? He got upset? THat's like Mel Gibson all over again then. I have no respect for that dude. He should have said it was a comedy cub and he was shooting down a heckler with lethal ammo. That's it. If someone is too stupid to get the concept, so what?

Alas, he didn't do that so.. who knows.
                        Hey, at least he didn't resort to the "this is an opportunity for dialogue with the African-American community" bull**** like Mel did.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

He kinda did, Darius. He said it was good the Afro community stood up for itself, and the whole incident has brought to light that there is still tensions.

Comment

Ah, that wasn't in the short youtube clip dis posted. I see what you mean from the 6min one.

"stop laughing, this is not funny!"
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

""Offensive material" has to be funny at a certain degree.
                              For example, Silverman usually is.
                              Does that clip make you laugh Pekka?"

No it didn't make me laugh, but it was amusing. As in, yes it's a category racial slur joke, just not a really good one.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Err... does Julia Louis-Druyfus' Emmy this past year factor into that?
                                what's she get an emmy for?

Comment

Working...
                                X