No announcement yet.

Caligista has a new favourite comedian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to a Comedy Club, booing at the performer and expect not to be insulted what idiots
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
        Going to a Comedy Club, booing at the performer and expect not to be insulted what idiots
        It's one thing to be funny and it's another to just keep repeating racial slurs.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

you see, that wasn't particularly funny.

Comedians have to deal with hecklers a little better than that. Insulting them based on their race is unacceptable. He should have launched into insults about their mother or something.

Comment

Heckler got his ass handed to him.

Can't shut up in a show, that's what happens to you. This is not even that bad, if you want to see heckler OWNED, see Bill Hicks.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"Insulting them based on their race is unacceptable."

Says you.

I see a double standard here. Had that been Chris Rock, youd' be laughing your ass off, and if you deny, you lie.

I'm not saying throwing around racial slurs is cool. I'm saying you're in a zone where everything goes. Can't stand it, don't go there. Sarah Silverman is even more outrageous, there's tons of comedians who do a whole lot worse material.

Dude even throws threats, that's right, get your ass owned.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

That was actually pretty good Insulting and a bit outrageous as standup comedy is supposed to be.

Can't belive that there was people leaving
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

It's one thing to be funny and it's another to just keep repeating racial slurs.
                  Well, that wasn't what I heard. Yeah, he was really rough, but it wasn't just "******, ******, ******". OTOH, the audience asked for it.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

People love to be offended. They just want to feel offended so they can be offended all day and cry.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                      Can't belive that there was people leaving
                      It probably sounded different to you and me than it might to someone who's lived through racism. In American cultural memory, racial lynchings are still probably pretty fresh.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

It probably sounded different to you and me than it might to someone who's lived through racism. In American cultural memory, racial lynchings are still probably pretty fresh.
                        You may be rigth, but my guess is that very few of those leaving had experienced it themselves.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

In American cultural memory, racial lynchings are still probably pretty fresh.

Not particularly...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

joncha's relentless campaign against Asher FTPathetic.
                              You brought it up, asshat.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I dont think he was being serious
                                I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                                X