No announcement yet.

Trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your muslim? That is cool, we need some muslim influences on this board.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You're. YOU ARE. Not your.

Sorry, I just came from the grammar and pet peeve threads.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I have seen a lot of bad ones recently, their instead of there, hear instead of here.

Why did you have to pick on me :sulk:

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
          You're. YOU ARE. Not your.

Sorry, I just came from the grammar and pet peeve threads.

-Arrian
          Here, here
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Don't let them get to you just because their using the wrong words in there posts.
              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

PRAISE ALLAH and let´s all convert those infidel Christian sluts by gangraping them
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                  It is too a religion. As such, I don't really give a damn about it one way or the other unless it's pushed on me. It's not being pushed on me, so my basic opinion is "whatever."

Though I'd appreciate it if y'all could maybe get control of your lunatic fringe, m'kay? Thanks.

-Arrian
                  That pretty much settles it.

Comment

Originally posted by malsa

That's what I got from islam-online & Islamway women's board and a few other friends of mine. Stats taken by many college groups say that women convert 4 times more often then men.
                    Of course,
                    if they love a muslim man they are more likely to bow to his wishes to "convert to Islam if you really love me".

Men are more likely to remain stubborn if their girlfriend presses them into converting into another religion just because of love
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

According to the Koran any muslim who decides s/he no longer wants to be a muslim and becomes and athiest or converts to another religion must be killed. Malwa, do you support killing people who decide Islam is an ignorant superstion which they no longer wish to indulge in?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oh yeah. I'm still waiting for the cite for those millions of birth defects you claimed were caused by DU weapons.

I know you won't have such a cite since it doesn't exist but I am hoping you an scrape together some ignorant excuse which I can then thoroughly thrash with the cleansing light of scientific studies.

Comment

BTW the growth of Islam in the west is not due to conversions. It is almost entirely fueled by immigration and the higher birthrate of those immigrants. One could reasonably ask if Islam is the one true religion why Islamic countries are, on average, such economic & political failures that huge portions of their population feel they have to flee to find better opportunities. What do you suppose is so fundimentally wrong with those countries that they cannot provide for their people?

Comment

All we need now is for aneeshm to start posting anti-Republican news stories
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

If the shoe fits...

Comment

Datajack Franit,

You cannot steer people's personal faith. Islam is now a part of western culture, wheither you like it or not. It's not just for people in prison, or rock stars looking for a new thing. Some people just associate with Islam more than Christianity. That does for the other side of things too - 70% or so of Americans are Christians, and although many don't like that, it's just the way it is. It's a fact, it can't be changed, and those people are entitled to follow their faith. Acts in the name of christianity have been responsible for some pretty fuc.ed up consequences in the last 80 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X