Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the biggest accomplishment of your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the biggest accomplishment of your life?

Isn´t that nice to make threads as an insomniac?

Well, the thread title is pretty self-explainatory. Write down the most important thing you have done all by yourself in your life.

Mine is..

Losing 40 kgs. This is definitely number 1 in my list. I used to be a FATASS since I was 12, and by 15 yo my weight reached 105 kgs/166cm.

At that point I started inventing excuses so people would stop asking me about it, like getting fat by purpose in order to avoid the army call. Switching point was being laughed at in a bus by two ******* of girls while going back home from high-school.

From that day I never took that bus again, and started walking, taking 20 minutes every day. So many sacrifices! Yet the hardest task was refusing to open the door to my mother knocking at 2am with full meals (I am really not kidding- how would you refuse a home-made cake at 2am? she never sleeps grrr!- but she´s overfeeding the cats at least)

So, it was all about sacrifices, running on the treadmill (I bought one) 40 minutes a day OR walking through the city for one hour and half. Lard, get off!

It took me sth like 10 kgs every year, but all the gay sex I had since the moment I reached an acceptable shape is priceless.

Well, I still can´t grate parmesan on my abs, but I´m working on that, hell yeah. I´m visiting Berlin for the New Year´s Eve, and someone has to take care of all those Germans.

Isn´t just a wonderful thing to have the strength of will to punish yourself in order to get the approval of other people?

Comment and post more
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

yeah, I Remember you saying you were big

but not thinking so in recent photos

congrats on your weightloss

JM
    - doesn't have anything
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sure you do.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

giving birth to 3 kids!! i didnt get pregnant by my self but i sure deliverd those kids on my own Most important not smoking or drinking while i was pregnant with my kids.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Completing this pos
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

nice to see I'm not the only one who can't sleep! I would have to say having my three daughters and getting to spend the last 6 months of my fathers life with him. Oh and getting back $31,000 in back child support owed to me.

I'm on the diet tredmill right now have lost 5 lbs so far.
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I lost 50 pounds. Though I gained 15 back. Then I lost 10 again. Then I gained 3 back.

Unfortunately I don't have that many big accomplishments. Yeah I did some stuff in the navy and ran a nuclear propulsion plant. But that just doesn't seem like a big deal to me. And my life has pretty much went downhill after that.

Having sex would be the greatest accomplishment in my life, too bad it hasn't happened yet (without me paying for it).

Comment

I ended up doing press ups in the pub last night. 26 wasn't bad considering the state I was in. It's got to be one of my best acheivements in recent memory.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You all have such low expectations

I can currently swim over 2km in an hour (almost 2.5) if we are talking along the same lines...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    You all have such low expectations

I can currently swim over 2km in an hour (almost 2.5) if we are talking along the same lines...
                    If it is a matter of time, I am able to make a two hours nap after lunch, with almost no effort.
                    Statistical anomaly.
                    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I fixed a friend's Packard Bell Computer and make it run acceptably well.

There is nothing I'm more proud of
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

My daughter, Summer Nicole.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          I fixed a friend's Packard Bell Computer and make it run acceptably well.

There is nothing I'm more proud of

Comment

I know of Markos' grteatest accomplishment: he finally made the smiley have a transparent background
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spiff, please read your PM's.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X