Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOX NEWS INTERNAL MEMO LEAKED: Look for Iraqi Insugents "thrilled" by Dem Victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX NEWS INTERNAL MEMO LEAKED: Look for Iraqi Insugents "thrilled" by Dem Victory

FOX NEWS INTERNAL MEMO: "Be On The Lookout For Any Statements From The Iraqi Insurgents...Thrilled At The Prospect Of A Dem Controlled Congress"..
    [img]
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thenew...e/ap/memo4.jpg[/img]

This shouldn't surprise anyone. It's not like anyone who has half a brain and who hasn't slept through the last five years doesn't know Fox News is incredibly partisan, one sided, and down right deceptive. Still, it is a new low. I can't believe anyone still watches that crap.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

OMG! I is shocked!
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

There should be a law!
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

In August 2006 figures were released showing that in the period August 2005 - August 2006, Fox news lost 28% of its prime-time viewers and 7% of its total day viewers. This loss in viewers occurred during a time where rival networks CNN and MSNBC gained 35% and 26% respectively in their total day viewers.
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

No law needed. This thread is just to pound another nail in the coffin of anyone's argument that Fox News is in any way reliable or a "no spin zone". We have those debates here regularly with some right wing troll claiming Fox is fair and balanced and everything else is left wing.

I just want to keep things like this fresh in people's minds so that the next time the "fair and balanced" claim is trotted out people will remember **** like this.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

They shouldn't have to look very hard. The head of Al-Qaeda in Iraq released a statement right after the election. So did one of the ayatollahs in Iran.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              No law needed. This thread is just to pound another nail in the coffin of anyone's argument that Fox News is in any way reliable or a "no spin zone". We have those debates here regularly with some right wing troll claiming Fox is fair and balanced and everything else is left wing.

I just want to keep things like this fresh in people's minds so that the next time the "fair and balanced" claim is trotted out people will remember **** like this.
              Most people don't make the claim that Fox News is balanced itself, only that their conservative bias balances out the liberal bias on all the other networks. (they have to have 3 times more bias to balance the 3 networks btw).
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

MSNBC seems conservatively biased to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                  MSNBC seems conservatively biased to me.
                  Matthews and Olberman are within arm's length of conservative?

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                  They shouldn't have to look very hard. The head of Al-Qaeda in Iraq released a statement right after the election. So did one of the ayatollahs in Iran.
                  No links?
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Scarborough Country? Former employer of Ann Coulter?

Comment

That's just one show to balance out the rest. And Coulter is a guest pretty much everywhere.

In any event, I wouldn't say commentators who explicitly state their own biases count as a barometer. Fox's hard news even has a flagrant slant, but I've seen no such thing on MSNBC (with the exception of banging the war drums in 2003, but hell every network did that).
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

American news is going to seem right-wing to all other Westerners.
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                          American news is going to seem right-wing to all other Westerners.
                          Well that's already a given; I just don't see how MSNBC stands out in particular.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Well, I guess when I compare it to CNN, lol.

CNN sucks

Comment

CNN
                              MSNBC
                              Fox
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                              X