No announcement yet.

Europe is becoming NAZI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to see people have finally come to appreciate Ned. You didn't know what you had until it was gone, did you?
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ned!
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Don't forget the other half of the euros that are commies. Wait! Isn't that how the too expensive national health care got in there that is being used by the NAZIS to advocate killing deformed babies?

Hmm.

Conspiracy!
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Does Ned think poor people who cant pay for surgeries should die?
          I need a foot massage

Comment

I think it's unfair for rich people to foot the bill

We need national health care in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              It's good to see people have finally come to appreciate Ned. You didn't know what you had until it was gone, did you?
              I always knew. I love Ned. He's my guy.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                Does Ned think poor people who cant pay for surgeries should die?
                Obviously! Why should the general population support those freeloading people that get sick and need surgery! Its a form of welfare that we have let go on too long!
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It's bad enough we have to pay to pick up and bury their corpses.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    It's bad enough we have to pay to pick up and bury their corpses.
                    damn commies. I suppose you support giving them free food as well.

I support national health care where everyone has to pay taxes to support it. And yes that includes supporting deformed babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      damn commies. I suppose you support giving them free food as well.
                      What do corpses need with free food?

Comment

good point.

Although we could grind up the corpses and use that for food for poor people.

Comment

Doesn't Godwin's law dictate, that Ned lost whatever debate this thread might develop, allready in the thread title?
                          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                            Doesn't Godwin's law dictate, that Ned lost whatever debate this thread might develop, allready in the thread title?
                            Yes, I was about to make the point that Ned pulled off the very, very, very rare Godwin in the opening post of the thread.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have a question about Godwin's Law since people reference it so often on apolyton. Is Godwin's Law basically that once a person starts to trivialize the Nazi atrocities/totalitarianism by suggesting that a person/group/government that has little in common with Nazis is just as bad or worse has just lost the debate? Kind of like the **** you rule. If you tell somebody **** you or **** off or use the f bomb as your argument you've lost.

Comment

**** you
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X