Soldiers' widows sue for pagan symbols on headstones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VJ
    There is no clearly defined limit between the two terms, and the point was that Wiccans should have their own headstone models, why not Scientologists or Pastafarians?
    Pastafarians are the ones that smoke cannabis-stuffed canneloni?
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I belive Pastafarians worships the Flying Spagetti Monster who instantaniously created the universe and faked all possible evidence that might refute or discount such a belif just to test the faithfull.

I'm suprised their isn't a well established procedure for petitioning for an expantion to the 38 current headstone list. Even if the Petitioner has to do most of the work (make and submit designs etc etc) it would reflect a far more unbiased attitude more consistent with the policies they already seem to have. The Chaplin training for one is an area ware indulging every little cult is going to cost real time and money, headstones are by comparison easy.
      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
      X