Apolyton OT to follow the BBC example

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanS
    Nobody would approve, but of course it's not against the law.

Why would anybody be fined?
    Because "freedom" does not include asking for the death of fellow citizens of certain skin colour or religion?
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
      Because "freedom" does not include asking for the death of fellow citizens of certain skin colour or religion?
      Yes it does.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yup we trust people are intelligent enough to see through the BS.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
          Yup we trust people are intelligent enough to see through the BS.
          The same people who voted for a second term with Bush? Can they really see through BS?
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

That might be illegal if I it were being yelled to an angry mob as it would constitute an "imediate exicitment towards violence" but the text based and time lag nature of the internet means nothing here could ever fall under that.
            Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              You mean that dont trust us to start interesting threads?
              just wait for the next series of hot or not threads, now with wife participation
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
                just wait for the next series of hot or not threads, now with wife participation
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by self biased

just wait for the next series of hot or not threads
                  Um... can you direct me there?
                  Elle's site

Comment

Working...
                  X