Another Florida "Miracle" for Republicans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realpolitic
    Maybe this is much ado about nothing, In the above, I only saw 2 disticts missing, there are 6, and it's because 6 Democrats ran unopposed, so it was 16-8-1, still quite skewed, though. The CNN exit polls tend to corroborate this.
    Maybe.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
        Unbelievable!
        QFsig

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Another Florida "Miracle" for Republicans

As usual, you conservatives are having a problem with the facts. The avatar will go up by 12/1, as agreed. Maybe you still consider Bush's wanton reneging on treaties like the Geneva Convention as your guide.
          What the fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
            Maybe.
            oh come on, how can you doubt it?

Comment

Because it's, hmm, what's the word I'm looking for?

Oh yes, I remember!

Spoiler:
              Unbelievable!
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Intriguing!
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

My area, NE Kansas dumped miler Jim Ryun and replaced him with Nancy Boyda. As far as I know, Ryun was not corrupt. If he had a fault it was being a rubberstamp for the GOP and Bush, and rubberstamping a war in Iraq appears to be his downfall.

Comment

Maybe this is much ado about nothing, In the above, I only saw 2 disticts missing, there are 6, and it's because 6 Democrats ran unopposed, so it was 16-8-1, still quite skewed, though. The CNN exit polls tend to corroborate this.
                    Its called Gerrymandering, nothing to exotic.

Of course the next round of Gerrymandering is going to cause the Republicans some real pain, they lost a couple governors and 10 state legislatures.
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                    X