Why I want to some day murder a Windows security designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the guy that named the thread,
    "Why I want to some day murder a Windows security designer", saying the gun joke is a poor one.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
      Check out "Melt" by Way out West - way better, and recent!
      Don't like their newer stuff (Killers, Intensify, Melt, etc.) as much. Nick Warren on his own is good, too, but again, I prefer old Nick to new Nick.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You like Nick??? Nick is my absolute FAVORITE dj for 2006.. I'm listening to the old Shanghai GU discs right now - "Synthetic Symphony" always put things in the right mood

I don't know how his latest sets could turn an old fan off. If you're basing that on his last two kiss100 mixes, it's understandable. Though check out his live @ Just Music FM set and I think you'll feel a LOT of old-school appreciation

The first track in itself is absolutely beautiful; a darling, classic progressive style mix of Hybrid's I know. The forth track, peaking at 20minutes through Kenneth Thomas' Orange Room ID mix(I believe) is a classic Nick Warren stunner. Totally nostalgic in a new vein, as is most of the mix itself. I don't think you'd be at all dissapointed

From the guy that named the thread,
        "Why I want to some day murder a Windows security designer", saying the gun joke is a poor one.
        In the heat of a moment spent dealing with design-purpose mediocrity by one of the World's supposed top institutions of capitalism; such frustrations must be embelished in journal to feel some deceptive inkling of justice. It could be worse.. I remember saying some pretty f*cked up things to Bill in hoping to feel a like level of "justice" a few crazy years ago

Coincidentally enough, this just came to mind while posting (and is NOT at all a joke...), an absolutely beautiful and beyond intelligent thirty-something business Woman spent near four hours flirting over drinks at my bar wood last night... she mentioned her husband used to work as a robot like executive at Microsoft

She also talked about her hotel room a lot (our restaurant is physically adjoined to said hotel), asked what I do at night after work and has promised to stop by for drinks the remaining 3 nights that she's in town for business.

Dead serious, this Woman was pulling her wedding ring off non-chalantly while answering questions about its size. A sharp mind for active symbolism, or am I reading too deep?

And here come the "either God has a twisted sense of humor, or the traditional (notion) Devil exists and is at work" ideations. 'Coincidence' doesn't always seem to explain it adequately enough

Comment

My favourite Nick set is a 3 hour one from 2004, live on Radio Tel Aviv I think. TBH, I haven't listened to any of his most recent stuff. I've been listening almost exclusively to Hernan Cattaneo, Wally Lopez, and Martin Garcia lately. I'll give the one you suggested a shot.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Please do. Set of the year for me, and I've heard like sentiments on other message boards.

I've tried to dowload some Hernan Catteneo live sets from Soulseek, but without luck. What describes his style?

Comment

Progressive tribal house is what I'd call it.

I've been hanging out on www.nightclubber.ar alot, so I've been exposed to all these South American artists. It's a great source for sets, full albums, etc. Unfortunately, most of the discussions are in Spanish, but I just lurk for the download links.

If you can get your hands on Renaissance presents Hernan Cattaneo - The Masters Series Vol. 2 or Hernan Cattaneo - Sequential, it'd be worth it.

Comment

Go for it Zlyk.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X