When the hell will the Yanks learn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elle

What? Having my gender questioned yet again? I assumed that by listing my website people would be able to figure it out, but apparently no one ever looks at it.

(Was that smilie sufficiently sad?)
    Sad enough to make me look at it.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Sad enough to make me look at it.
      Elle's site

Comment

• Man, there must not be anything to do in Scotland. Still, they're slightly less irritating than the English responses.

And your site only strengthens my opinion that Australians are good people.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          Man, there must not be anything to do in Scotland. Still, they're slightly less irritating than the English responses.

And your site only strengthens my opinion that Australians are good people.
          The Scots have been good to me. They are plenty busy, but don't mind taking a moment to help a lass out.

Oh, Aussies are great as well. I just wish I would hear from more of them.
          Elle's site

Comment

• Aussies don't generally seem the type to lecture others on their shortcomings of their country, except in a joking fashion. A lot like Americans in that respect.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Scots: Lechers. The lot of them.

I refer you to my post about channeling AH from two days ago.
              I know AH. AH was a friend of mine...
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

That's true; so is the nod (Heresson is a master of that one)
                Thank You

I've fell in love with that smiley from the very moment.
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                X