Fantasy Hockey - Seed of Chucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Hockey - Seed of Chucky

And so let there be more trash talk, heated arguments and Leaf bashing.....
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

**** that! Let's bash some refs!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Awesome job by the refs in the Oilers game.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

They were horrible in the Vancouver game last night, too. Crappy refereeing in the NHL is not really news, though.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Bad reffing for 2 goals in a 5 goal game?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Hate to go off topic but Kontiki you have me guessing with the thread titles......"The Reckoning"........"Seed of Chucky"..........what are you referring to? It is likely over my head, but I am wondering if I should know.

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
              Hate to go off topic
              It's the Fantasy Hockey thread, how often is it ON topic?
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Sparrowhawk, these threads often end up as horror shows.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                  Bad reffing for 2 goals in a 5 goal game?
                  It was 2-0 Vancouver until the they let Todd White kick a goal in. Then a cheap call gave Rolston the chance to try out his slapshot on a breakaway. It would have been a very different game without either one of those. But that's life.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                    Sparrowhawk, these threads often end up as horror shows.
                    And The Reckoning and Seeds of Chucky are both horror pictures. Okay, got it!

Back to our regularly scheduled programming........

Turco says he heard the whistle and that was a factor in him not making the save. While that may be true (I have my doubts ) it is still inexcuseable by the ref to blow down a play late in the game on a call that he obviously didn't see clearly as it cost the game.

I like to see a game decided by the players on the ice, not by the idiot in the zebra shirt.

/me
                    Last edited by Sparrowhawk; November 4, 2006, 00:54.
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Roman Turek?

Sure you don't mean Turco?

Comment

Okay, I am a little off tonight.

You are correct and so is my post...........now.

/me

Comment

Okay, I'll give Mcgough (I have no idea how to spell his name either) some credit.

In his own words in an interview after the game "It was a blown call on my part. It was a poor judgement call."

I still don't like it, and he was obviously uncomfortable having to make the admission, but I will give him the for making the admission. Unfortunately you can't go back, and it was still a horrible call, but I guess you can't fault him for making a mistake.

/me

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

That's because Playfair put him on the point. Which is retarded. Tanguay's best effort is as a wrist-shot playmaker, not putting in slappers from the point.
                            In the game where the Leafs beat the Flames, Calgary was on the PP in OT and Tanguay was playing down by the net.

And then Tanguay coughs up the puck, Sundin takes it down the wing, fires the shot from the blue line and Kippersoft fluffs it. Sundin gets his hat trick, short-handed, in overtime to win the game with his 500th goal.

I love it.

As for Kippersoft, he ain't looking brilliant lately. And what I said before was that he COULD be a flash in the pan because it was his first year as a No. 1 goalie. A perfectly valid comment at the time.
                            Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai

In the game where the Leafs beat the Flames, Calgary was on the PP in OT and Tanguay was playing down by the net.

And then Tanguay coughs up the puck, Sundin takes it down the wing, fires the shot from the blue line and Kippersoft fluffs it. Sundin gets his hat trick, short-handed, in overtime to win the game with his 500th goal.

I love it.
                              Dude, that was like, 2 weeks ago?

Comment

Working...
                              X