Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I gave one of my renters his 30 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The guy is really kissing ass right now and saying "I like it here, I don't want to move if I don't have to." To which I say, sorry man, it just isn't working out; BTW here is a written copy of what we spoke about the other night.

Que evil scawl from him.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Tell him to kick rocks and be done with him. Sorry ass.

I can move in and pay nothing, but just be entertaining. That's worth something.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You would leave Texas for California just for free rent? You got no pride.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I was in California for 4 years in the circus.
            Oerdin will get tired of me. My ex told my mother I was like chocolate candy. Great for a while, but it didn't take long to have enough of me.

I recognize these things about me.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

How's Playful?

Comment

She's doing well. Thanks for asking. She loves Richardson.

Comment

Working...
                X