The Purty Skyline and Architecture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOooo.

Is that 2nd to last one a Norman Foster?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

No, a Jean Nouvel.

It stands in Barcelona.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
          No, a Jean Nouvel.

It stands in Barcelona.
          I thought it looked a little less refined than the pickle of London.

Typical of the Spanairds.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Now that last one is "blah".

Comment

No, a Jean Nouvel.

It stands in Barcelona.
              It looks cool
              Blah

Comment

Skyline

Spec.
                Attached Files
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Skyline.

French slut.

Comment

I know...shes blocking the view of the car...

This one time at drift mania they had the contestents take pics of their cars with chicks on the hood....I told her to get the **** off my car...so she had to stand.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Comment

More!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Love that picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X