The Purty Skyline and Architecture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Purty Skyline and Architecture Thread

I really love pretty buildings and skylines (especially nighttime ones).

So, which ones are beautiful? Pictures!

Also, general beautiful architecture! I prefer urban-style, not the gothic-style **** they have in Europe.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

*kuch*

(Canada)
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Comment

What's wrong with that? Looks better than many new buildings....
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
          *kuch*

(Canada)
          That's not from Canada, that's from Quebec.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Brussels:

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

All of this French architecture is making me sick!

Comment

Attached Files
                Blah

Comment

Paris wipes the floor with Calgary.

Comment

Blah

Comment

I this thread.
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                          Paris wipes the floor with Calgary.
                          More of those pictures.

But no, it doesn't. The people in those buildings are all ugly, they speak an awful language, and the women are hairy and the men are bald. It is an awful place.

Comment

Comment

From which city is the giant penis?
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X