• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was an entertaining movie.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
      CONSIDER DAT A DIVORCE
      I'm ashamed - I should have recogniced it - maybe I am drunk
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Arcite

Also, the Doc on mars tried to give him a pill....which was really poison and arnie shot him in the head (prudent course of action)...so he is either dreaming in a dream, or its real. It was real I say!

The whole thing was a plot to get Quatro (or whatever the gooey guys name was).
        kuato
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
          FWIW I think thats a cracking film. How did you want it to end? It's just a bit of fun (and that Latino babe is hot)
          And don't forget the chick with three breasts.

I'd hit it thrice.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You know, one of them was papermache.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Firmer then the other two, I'd imagine.
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

And don't forget the chick with three breasts.

I'd hit it thrice.
                Baby you made me wish I had three hands!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                  You know, one of them was papermache.
                  Uh-uh I saw her in Hustler, 20+ years ago!

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Ok here's some good Arnold.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Thank God for that, I thought this thread was going to be about BlackCat's wet dreams...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Arnold is leading the pack for Governor of Ka-le-fornia....

only thing worsr than that is......his wife

what is the next best state to move to?
                        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

There really should have been a sequal to such an awesome film.

Comment

SEE YOU AT DA PARTY RICHTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Footie Mad
                              Ok here's some good Arnold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UIqXNvpvw0&eurl=

sometimes I miss the 70's.

Comment

Just as he's going under in the Total Rekall clinic they ask him what kind of woman he wants and he says, "Demur... slutty" and then you hear the technician in the background looking at the memory case saying "blue sky on Mars?"

So the idea (if you've caught the details) is that at the end you don't know if this was real, if the whole thing is his virtual vacation, or if the implanted memory went awry and the guy with the pill really was his last chance to recover from it.

[spelling]
                                Last edited by Straybow; November 2, 2006, 01:11.
                                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                                X